Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website at www.woldswalkglamping.co.uk .
Accessing and or using this website indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
1.1 You will be able to access areas of this website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this website are only open to you if you register.
1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions. Because they are binding on you. All terms and conditions are automatically superseded by legal notices or terms placed on particular pages. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, do not continue to use this website.
- ORDERING FROM US
2.1 When booking accommodation via this web site our acceptance of an order takes place when we send you confirmation of your booking.
2.2 We may refuse to accept an order:
- (a) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- (b) if we think we are unable to meet your requirements;
- (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions and on our booking page.
3.1 Prices are reviewed monthly.
- CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
4.1 If you wish to cancel your order:
- (a) you must obtain a cancellation number from us.
- (b) you can also notify us through the web site by email or by text or telephone call using the information provided in your booking details or on the invoice
- (c) where bookings have been made and confirmed, you may cancel these up to 60 minutes before the booking time, unless specified otherwise in advance and provided the booking is cancelled within 60 days of payment a full refund will be available, if the booking is cancelled after 60 days of payment all refunds will be less a 5% processing fee. Failure to cancel your booking/s up to 30 minutes before the booking time unless specified otherwise in advance will result in a £30 fee being payable by you to compensate for loss of business during the time period. If you were paying by cash an invoice will be issued to you, or in the event that you paid in advance a refund will be issued less this fee. Where the monies paid by you in advance are less than £30 no refund will be made and an invoice for the balance will be issued.
5.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own use on the following basis:
- (a) no documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way;
- (b) no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- (c) any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
5.2 Unless stated copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (this includes photographs and graphical images) owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with clause 5.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
5.3 Subject to clause 5.1, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
5.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are also reserved.
- SERVICE ACCESS AND PROVISION
6.1 While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6.2 Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
7.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
- (a) which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- (c) constituting or encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
7.3 You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
7.4 We co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity. Or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 7.2 or 7.3.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
8.1 Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. No endorsement or representation regarding material found there, or results that may be obtained from using them is offered. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8.2 If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- (a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the woldswayglamping.co.uk logo;
- (b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
- (c) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- (d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- (e) you do not otherwise use any woldswayglamping.co.uk trade marks displayed on this website without our express written permission;
- (f) we also do not allow you to link from websites not owned by you;
- (g) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 8.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
8.3 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 8.2.
9.1 To register with https://www.woldswalkglamping.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age.
9.2 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
9.3 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
9.4 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
10.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may also change the material on this website, or the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
10.2 The material on this website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website..
11.1 We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages), or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption.
And whether in tort (including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
11.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for ;(i) death or personal injury from negligence (defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter;(iv) liability not excluded or limited under applicable law.
11.3 If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
11.4 You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
12.1 All terms and conditions are governed by and also construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12.2 Anything available on the website is not warranted as available or appropriate for use outside United Kingdom . Access is not allowed anywhere the website content is seen as illegal or unlawful . If accessing this website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for compliance with local laws.
13.1 You also may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
13.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid. The invalidity of that provision wont affect validity of the remaining provisions which shall therefore continue to have full force and effect.
13.3 Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them.(Under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.)
- CONTACT DETAILS
The website www.woldswalkglamping.co.uk is operated by:
Paula Wilson trading as Wolds Walk Glamping.
Also we are not registered for VAT
Our contact details are as follows:
Manor Wold Farm,
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 07494 101795